Ristorante Navedano | History
page,page-id-688,page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,select-theme-ver-3.2.1,popup-menu-text-from-top,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.12,vc_responsive



The name originates from a man called Navedan, an officer in Garibaldi’s army, who, after being wounded in the battle of San Fermo (1859), chose to retire to what was then a water mill with adjoining tavern. This led the locals to say “Let’s go to Navedan”, referring to the old building, and the expression remained over the years. Since 1896 the place is in the passionate and professional hands of the Casartelli family.